View the Program
For more than a century, the AUA has stood at the forefront in developing innovative, evidence-based quality education for urologists and urologic health care professionals worldwide. Through the Annual Meeting—and other year-round educational offerings—the AUA sets the highest standards for urology education worldwide.
Now in its 108th year, the AUA Annual Meeting is the largest gathering of urologists in the world, providing unparalleled access to groundbreaking research, new guidelines and the latest advances in urologic medicine. This year's Meeting offers more educational opportunities than ever before, including:
- Plenary programming featuring today's leaders in urology focusing on late-breaking news, new AUA clinical guidelines and the latest advances in urologic medicine
- Nine hours of live surgery programming
- More than 100 courses, including hands-on and robotic courses
- A full day of programs devoted to urologic research on Friday, May 3
- More than 2,000 presentations in urologic medicine
- A free, full-day program for Allied healthcare professionals—Best Practices in Urologic Care for the Allied Health Team
- And much, much more!
Use the left navigation menu to explore the vast array of educational opportunities at this year's Annual Meeting. Don't miss AUA2013 and everything it has to offer—we look forward to seeing you in San Diego, CA!